Monday, September 21, 2009

A little about me!





Hey everyone my name's Lauren, and I'm originally from New Hampshire. This is my second year at Salem State College and I'm loving it! I hope to teach second grade and gain my masters in Special Education as well. During the summer time I would love to be a part time hair dresser so I'm currently looking into schooling for that. Right now I have a part time job as a nanny to two boys in Marblehead and they always seem to make my afternoons an adventure.
I have a brother who is one year one month and one day older than me but in the same grade. He attends Wentworth in Boston and loves it there! I enjoy hanging out with my friends (in the picture above)
and going for walks around any place that's new to me. I also love to go shopping for everything and anything which will eventually cause me some trouble in the future! I am so excited to start my career to bigger and better things!

No comments:

Post a Comment